Join the NCEJN this Wednesday, October 30th at 5:30 pm to discuss Environmental Justice and Coal Ash Contamination at Sutton Lake. We’ll meet with local advocates from the NAACP and Cape Fear Riverwatch at the offices of Cape Fear Riverwatch, 617 Surrey Street, Wilmington, North Carolina.
- N.C. Court Chooses to Restrict Local Property Rights of Neighbors Besieged by Industrial Hog Waste
- Organizational Rebirth & Position Announcements
- Pork Has a Giant Manure Problem: Biogas is Not The Solution
- Wood Pellet Plant Adds to Community Concerns
- DEQ Report Shows N.C. Must Do More to Protect Communities Near Industrial Hog Operations