NCEJN would like to prioritize the safety of the communities we serve. Like so many of you, we’re closely monitoring COVID-19, also known as coronavirus. At a time when health and safety are top of mind, we want to personally reach out to share useful information about how to stay safe & ask that communities in need reach out to our staff so we can help! We know you have a lot to think about in times like these, and we want you to know you don’t have to go through this alone!
If you are a community in need due to the changes from COVID-19, please send an email to our staff expressing your concerns & let us know how we can help.
As we all take steps to protect our health and our family’s health during a COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, we must continue to follow the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) protocols, as well as social distancing measures. Check out the links below for useful tips:
- COVID-19: Get the facts on the coronavirus
- How to defend yourself against the virus
- Finding steady ground: strengthening our spirits to resist and thrive in these times
- Learn about how the coronavirus will affect Black communities
- Sample Letter to Employer from Frontline Worker regarding Coronavirus
- Check out this flyer you can share with your neighbors if you are willing & able to help during this time